FSLTL – Fixed Sniffer Leak Teflon Liquid
The FSLTL Accu-Flow™ refrigerant leak standard features a Teflon permeation element that allows customers to calibrate sniffer leak detectors without worrying about clogging, a common problem with calibrated leaks that rely on capillary leak elements. This model is particularly well suited for leak-rates of 0.5 ounces per year and less, which are particularly prone to clogging.
The FSLTL calibrated leak is available for old and new refrigerants at a wide range of standard leak-rates, from 0.1 oz/year to 3 oz/year. They can also be calibrated to custom leak-rates and used with all makes of leak detectors.
- Never clogs: permeation leak element eliminates the threat of clogging
- Versatile: available leak-rate ranges from 0.01 oz/year to 10 oz/year
- Durable: made of all-welded stainless steel
- Reliable: easy probe positioning for repeatable results
- Long-lasting: reservoir never needs to be refilled
- Simple: minimal user training required
- Meets ISO requirements: NIST-traceable, A2LA-accredited Calibration Certification