FSLT – Fixed Sniffer Leak Teflon
We developed the FSLT Helium Leak Standards specifically for calibrating sniffer leak detectors and avoiding clogging problems common to calibrators with a capillary leak element. This is particularly important for small leak rates and leaks used in industrial plants.
The FSLT Accu-Flow™ calibrated leaks are available for any specific leak rate within the usual range for “Sniffing” of E-4 to E-6atm-cc/sec. They can be used with all makes of leak detectors.
- Never clogs: permeation element eliminates threat of clogging
- Versatile: specify an exact leak-rate at your test point
- Simple: requires minimal user training
- Accurate: no dead spaces or false readings
- Reliable: easy probe positioning allows for repeatable results
- Meets ISO requirements: NIST-traceable, A2LA-accredited Calibration Certification