FSLC – Fixed Sniffer Leak Capillary
We developed our FSLC leak standards specifically for calibrating sniffer leak detectors. This model provides great service in most environments within the usual range for “Sniffing” of E-4 to E-6 atmcc/ sec, and it also can be used in special configurations for leak rates as large as 0.1 atm-cc/sec (E-1 atmcc/sec).
Primarily developed for calibrating helium sniffer-type leak detectors, this model is also great for making calibrators of Sulfur Hexafluoride (SF6), Neon, Carbon Dioxide, Hydrogen and other gases.
Plugging is a threat with all capillary leaks. If customers intend to install their leak in a non-sterile environment, they may consider using one of our Teflon permeation leaks instead.
- Stable: flow-rate remains the same regardless of temperature
- Versatile: full leak-rate range for sniffing purposes
- Durable: stainless steel capillary element
- Reliable: easy probe positioning for repeatable results
- Suitable for a wide variety of gases, including sulfur hexafluoride
- Meets ISO requirements: NIST-traceable, A2LA-accredited calibration Certification